Wednesday 8 August 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hello blogging world!
As you will have already seen my name is Alex and I am seventeen years old. I've been wanting to start a fashion/ beauty blog for a while now and finally decided that today was the day! You'll have to bare with me for the time being, as i have no idea what i'm doing on this bloody site! But you can expect OOTD's, product raves & reviews and a little insight into my life. (feel quite silly right now because i'm literally talking to myself and have no subscribers) but hey we've all got to start somewhere!

 Alex x

8 comments:

  1. just to let you know hun you should add the gfc widget and bloglovin' because at the moment nobody can subscribe, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the first post its very good! you look so beautiful and i like your make up <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou that's very sweet!I really dont know how to work this at all haha!Please follow me :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I've just started my blog too, best of luck, will keep up with what your posting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my blog is fairly new, like you I didn't really have a clue what I was doing in the beginning! I've followed you, looking forward to reading some more posts from you:)

    Happy blogging - haha!

    http://sophietalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there!
    I wish my first post was as good as this, I started my blog over a year ago and I didnt have an introductory post as my first post, it was just a rambly messy post! hahaha
    woopsy
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, aww thanks ... i felt really silly writing it! I think it's going to take some getting used to!
      Make sure you follow me :)
      x

      Delete
  6. I've just started a blog too and really didn't know where to start! Love your hair by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete