Monday 26 November 2012

OOTD: Dark Side Of The Moon





 
 
                   Dress: Urban Outfitters
        Jacket: Topshop
      Socks: Primark
Bag: H&M
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I picked up this dress from Urban Outfitters at the weekend and have fallen in love with it. It's a really feminine and elegant piece which i don't own many of, i particularly like the cut out at the back. I chose to style the dress with a parka style jacket and above the knee socks for a more grungy feel.
 
 
 
My lipstick is 107 from the Kate Moss Matte Collection (Rimmel London). My nail varnish is Nude Beige by Model's Own and the tips are Treasure by Topshop.                        




 
 
 

Also I've only just dyed my hair dark brown and am still not sure about it, let me know what you think! x

No comments:

Post a Comment