Friday 8 February 2013

Review : La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo


In the month of January I have been absolutely loving this product! Effaclar duo is basically a spot treatment that aims to reduce the appearance of imperfections and reduce pore size. It's a serum that claims to be a complete solution to get clearer looking skin. There has been a blogger frenzy about this product over the last month so i was reluctant to also mention it (everyone is probably sick of hearing about it by now, including me) but it is such a wonderful product which has radically changed my skin that it would be rude not to dedicate a post to it.
I wouldn't say that i suffer from acne but i definitely have hormonal breakouts regularly with scars that stick around for an awfully long time. I've been using this product for almost three weeks and my skin has calmed down a lot! I've had no stubborn blemishes what so ever and I've noticed that it's even helped to reduce scaring over the short period of time I've been using it.
I use this product after cleansing my skin, and follow with a rich moisturiser as my skin is normal/ combination and not oily like the product is intended for. However I haven't found the product overly drying and makes a perfect base for make up as it is a mattifying serum.
I've never used this kind of product before, or a serum at all for that matter. To say that i have a simple skincare regime would be an understatement. But the results that this has shown have been overwhelming and has definitely inspired me to take a deeper interest to my skincare! I would highly recommend this product!

Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment